Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Things I never want to forget:

I always want to remember...

Seeing my mother cry when she knew I'd made a wrong choice in love. I wish I had listened.

Meeting Jake and seeing what a relationship is supposed to be like with God involved.

Hearing my dad tell his sister that I was going to be a great mom, and seeing him smile as if he were proud.

Wondering if my baby's heart was still beating at my Dr.'s appointments, and hearing that beautiful sound each and every time.

Realizing that God answers prayers, and he was answering mine.

Holding Avery Elizabeth for the first time before they transported her to UMC- then I knew she was really here.

Seeing the relaxed smiles on Dr. Jonas's and Dr. Bacha's faces when they came into the waiting room after Avery's heart surgeries.

Being humbled and amazed by the prayers and selflessness of others during our difficult time.

Understanding that my life was meant for more than what I was currently doing.

sounds...

my brother's voice when he sings

Avery's laugh and "mmmm-ma"

Jake's "do you need a hug?"

I'm sure I will add more with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment