Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Avery is getting around!!!

I picked Avery up today from her sitter's house, and she told me how Avery is "getting around." She said that girl is crawling all over and pulling up on everything and everyone! As a matter of fact, she pulled up on one little boy, and pulled down his pants! She does whatever is necessary to get where she wants to go! I find that comical!!What I also find comical is the funny looks people give her in stores. They always comment on how adorable she is, but have a somewhat strange look on their faces when they ask how old she is and I answer! So, I have an 11 month old who looks like a 6 month old but acts like an 11 month old, lol! Jake and I call her our "freak of nature"- in an awesome way if you think that sounds bad! Whatever Avery is "supposed" to be doing, well, she is always doing the opposite- at least when it comes to her health. Let's pray this doesn't follow into her personality when she enters school, or I am in bigger trouble than I once thought! I laugh now thinking about the doctors in New York, wondering how in the world she looked so healthy and was breathing so well. They almost wanted to look around the room to see if we had a second child that needed heart surgery. May be this is another way God gave me peace in knowing she'd be ok? I don't know, but now I think it's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment