Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I have a BLOG???

After much debate, and one crazy year and a half, I finally decided to start a blog! During my pregnancy carrying Avery, I made a promise to God that I would tell everyone about the work he has done in both me and my sweet baby girl. I’ve done my best to keep people posted and spread the word, but there are so many things and circumstances that have been left untold. I figured what better place to share, than on my own blog. That way, if someone wants to read it they can, and if they don’t it’s okay! On Facebook, it’s a bit different. Any way, I hope to may be share some hope with those that need it, and encourage others to praise the same awesome God that has made my life have meaning. So, here goes….!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Avery is a great little story to share with the world!

    ReplyDelete