Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Last of Spring, 2015

The spring has been a whirlwind. I don't remember much of it- just bits and pieces- to be quite honest. Thankfully, I have pictures to refresh my memory. I am trying to find joy in the mourning!



Coach Bell



First Grade Field Trip, Mrs. Key, Mrs. I. Williams, and me



A beautiful day at the riverfront...








Bryce's Field Day, Blessings
































































Baller





2 Year Old Class Awards





Daddy's Game



Mommy Time



Cutie with a Crew Cut



Smiling at School



Happy Mother's Day! Love, Bryce



Spring Pictures



Outside time







Mommy and Avery



Mommy and G



A nice night outside





Cardio Check-up, Nurse Regan



Spring Pictures



Lessons from Daddy



Flower Girl....She Said YES!












Losing her first tooth...














Avery's Field Day, Agape








Shopping with Mommy



Award's Day, Pre-K4

























No comments:

Post a Comment