Monday, July 26, 2010

Cross Healed Hearts!




I am so excited about the new ministry Cross Healed Hearts! I just know in my heart that God is going to do something awesome here. It takes me a while sometimes, probably due to my stubbornness, to really understand what it is God is leading me to do. I have been feeling like I am supposed to be doing something for such a long time now, and then, all of the sudden in bed one night, this popped up! I could connect more dots for you, but I won't bore you with the details of the way my crazy mind works!! Any way, I hope you will all check out the new blog, follow me, share it with your friends, and share any stories, pics and/or comments you may have. I am also looking for any good information on doctors, hospitals, CHD, TS, hygromas, etc.
My initial plans were to have care packages for heart patients and families in the hospital, which include a prayer bracelet for moms and a small pillow with our logo for the kids. As you probably know, hospital red tape is thick! It was suggested by our awesome social worker, that I connect with MS Mended Little Hearts for that end of things. May be we can work together to cut through the red tape issue. I also plan to have business cards made to get the word out. I've got lots of ideas....it's just going to take some time to implement them! With school coming up, I'll be busy to say the least. If anyone wants to help, just let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- how exciting. It is very rewarding and sometimes overwhelming when God's plan unfolds in plain sight!

    I realize that you do not know me. I happened upon your blog this morning.

    I do urge you to follow-up with your MS Mended Little Hearts group. There may be ways to work together to make both of your dreams stronger and reach more children and families.

    I have found, the life of a CHD family has huge ups and downs and it is very difficult to go it alone. There are times when I need to pass the baton to others, and there are times when I am supermom and can take on the weight of the world.

    I pray for God's continued wisdom and guidance as you embark on this new journey in your life!!

    Amy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the encouragement Amy!

    ReplyDelete