Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Avery's New Pal & Hiding Place!

My friend, Kristi, and her little girl, Lydia Grace gave Avery a Build-A-Bear gift card for her birthday recently. I thought it would be fun to go with them to get the bear, since Lydia Grace is a pro at that shop, lol! Avery, of course, was more interested in running around the store than actually picking out a bear, so I got to do the fun stuff! There were lots of cute choices, but I'm always drawn to things with some sort of meaning, so I got a bright pink bear with hearts on it. We added a heartbeat to her when we got her stuffed, and made her birth certificate naming her "Pinky." Pink is the color for TS, and of course you all know by now what the hearts stand for in our lives! Afterwards, we took the girls to Raising Cane's and then Avery had a chocolate chip M&M cookie from the Cookie Factory that we'd gotten before leaving the mall.

Later that evening, as I was on the computer, Jake was reading a book, and Avery was watching The Fresh Beat Band, Jake told me to "look at my daughter." When I looked up, Avery was inside Pinky's Build-A-Bear box watching her show. She fit perfectly aside from being a too tall to actually be able to close the box! She is such a silly little girl- didn't act like she was doing anything out of the ordinary! Empty boxes and pots/pans make the best toys for tots!






No comments:

Post a Comment