Monday, May 2, 2011

Appointment Update

Avery had her Endocrinology appointment today. Dr. Moll decided to wait on the GH injections until she turns 3. He said that he doesn't feel she is emotionally ready for them, but he can't hold off anymore than one more year. Could it be the screaming and crying upon even entering the clinic that pointed him to that decision??? Poor baby. While we are used to it, I don't think I will ever not tear up while holding her down in the Dr.'s office. She just screams and fights tooth and nail! I love the hysterical way she blows kisses and says "a-bye-bye" while crying! That means "I'm ready to go now, and would really like it if you'd leave me alone!" She is a mess, I tell you! Any way, we are waiting for the bloodwork to come back- they checked her thyroid again. I don't think there will be a problem, so not worrying about it! We also bought her some Flintstone vitamins at Dr.'s request, and began giving her 1/2 a vitamin a day this afternoon. My little one is doing great! She is so smart, funny, and sweet with a little mean streak to even her out, lol! I can't believe she will be 2
in June!!! All I can say is I see a Yo Gabba party in her near future!!

1 comment:

  1. She's such a blessing. I know you enjoy every minute with her!

    ReplyDelete