Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cousin Bonding

We went to Vicksburg to spend the night since Jener came in for a few weeks. It warmed my heart to see the kids playing, and hear all the madness they brought to GG and Papaw's house! Jener was so excited to be around Cooper and Avery, and kept them completely entertained! They adore him, and I think the feeling is mutual! The kids were absolutely wild by the end of the night. Avery and Cooper decided to invade the kitchen cabinets, Cooper got in a toybox that was too small for him and ended up in nothing but a diaper!! They are hysterical! We met Mitch, Becca, and Cooper for lunch at Billy's the next day- yummy! Jener pushed Avery's stroller continuously at the outlet mall so she wouldn't fuss to get out- I told him I needed him around more often!! I love that kid...he was just born with a sweet heart! I remember holding him as a newborn- mom would bring him to my room early in the morning when Jen would drop him off, and he'd go back to sleep with me. As a baby and young child, Jener always rubbed and scratched your back with affection, and gave the best hugs. He's still just as sweet, just a little more hyper, haha! I'm so glad all of GG's grands got to play this weekend- it was great!















No comments:

Post a Comment