Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I cannot believe another Christmas has come and gone! Avery was a lot of fun this year, and we've really enjoyed watching her opening gifts and having fun with her new things. More than anything, however, we've just been so thankful and appreciative of how healthy and vibrant she is this year. We were lucky enough to get to see my brother, nephew, and Jake's sister and nieces from out of town this year, and as always, spend time with the rest of our family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I feel especially blessed this year, and I am so thankful for not only my family and friends, but more importantly Jesus, who gave it all for me. He never ceases to amaze me, and I can't imagine a life without Him! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and makes the most of the New Year to come!

Christmas Eve
Avery and all of her cousins: Izzy, Emily, Lilly, and Kali

In her PJ's, ready for Santa!


Christmas Day!
Santa Came!




Avery loves her new kitchen!

Hat and Apron compliments of Mrs. Linda Turner

Mommy and Daddy's Present...sweet love!


Christmas Day at GG and Papaw's in Vicksburg

Avery and her cousin, Cooper, on his 1st Christmas

Enjoying her new chair with her new friend, Scout!

No comments:

Post a Comment