Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary!




Today is Jake's and my 4 year anniversary- I cannot believe it's been 4 years. We spent Monday and Tuesday on the coast at the IP and it was very nice. I had a few melt-downs prior to leaving Avery, but once we were there, I only got weepy-eyed a few times. She had a great time at Grammy's, and even learned a new word, "cow." Our room was really nice and roomy, and had a pretty view of the bay. Mrs. Connie sent a nice bottle of champagne along with some delicious chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite) to us on the first night, which was so throughtful. We ate fantastic food, were able to go see a movie for the first time in about 2 years, and indulged in a couples massage at the spa! Needless to say, we had a good time! I am very thankful to have such a loving, caring, good-hearted husband. He helps me with everything, and is always there when I need him. Not to mention, he is one awesome dad! He's everything I hope for my daughter to have in a husband one day, so that's saying a lot! Here's to a wonderful 4 years with many more to come! Happy Anniversary Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment