Friday, October 1, 2010

The AHA Heart Walk

This is a video I swiped from Catherine's blog, because I thought it was cute. Catherine said "Not only is it funny, it does a great job of helping you learn more about the importance of the funds raised by the Heart Walk. And the best part is the music video was put together by some of the physicians and staff at Vanderbilt Heart (the group that treats adult patients). I guess not only do they treat patients...they also sing, dance, and support the Nashville Heart Walk too!"
If you haven't signed up for our local heart walk, Sunday, October 10, it's not too late! Also if you'd like to donate, every little bit helps! I've almost reached my goal of $250- just $25 more to go, thanks to Gene Newman, Edie Newman, and Suzanna Flotta! I added the link below if you'd like to visit my CHH page...I'll be walking as part of the MS Mended Little Hearts Team.



No comments:

Post a Comment