Friday, June 1, 2018

Bryce's Preschool Graduation and Avery's 3rd Grade Awards

Bryce's Preschool Graduation Program at HINDS ECEC












 I may have cried a little. Bryce and his friends did a fantastic job during their program! I can't believe he is headed to Kindergarten in the fall. He is so inquisitive, loves to build and create, and his teachers say they would like to be on his talk show one day! He does talk your head off, but he's one funny and fun-loving kid! He has done so well at Hinds, and we will truly miss that place! The staff has loved our children and family for several years now, and it hasn't gone unappreciated. I am so proud of my Bryce-Man and am excited to see the places he'll go!



 Pete the Cat: White Shoes....


 Pete the Cat: Buttons....


 Bryce played the triangle...
 He was "N" for "Noisy Playroom"...








 Kindergarten here he comes!


 The trio (Bryce, Edison and Tyler)...


 Bryce and Mrs. Angela...
 Grammy, Papaw M. and Kali came...
 Bryce and Miss Jessica...
 GiGi was there...
 My most favorite little boy in the whole wide world...

 Like father, like son...

Avery's 2nd Grade Awards Day










 I am so proud of Avery! She has been doing the bulk of her work without assistance this year, and she ended it with All B's! She had B's and C's all year and pulled those C's up by the end! She also received an Art Award and the Citizenship Award for her class. Little did I know that Ms. Vella had a Parent Award for me as well. The transition to Northside went smoothly, and Avery enjoys getting up and heading to school each day. I attribute that to some pretty special people that love her dearly at PNE. She's off to the 3rd grade!



No comments:

Post a Comment