Monday, March 7, 2016

Mississippi Miracles Radiothon, 2016

#WeAreFamily

Taking part in the Radiothon each year is something we love to do. Daddy is always in season, so he can't ever come, but we know he'd be there is he could. We truly appreciate all of the love that pours out from our community into Blair E. Batson. I for one wouldn't have my daughter if it weren't for that place, and I am forever indebted to all the people there as well as those who help keep it running the way it does! 





Avery signed several "Thank You's" to those who help raise money for Batson.



We decorated a leaf to put on our family tree!











Bryce did his own thing! He was not happy about me talking on Y101, and everyone listening knew it! Thankfully, our new friend, Casey, took him off and got him to play. Avery really talked a lot during the River 101 interview. She said that all of her doctors are her favorite, told everyone about school and dance, and even sang the ABC's!









Meet my new friend Avery....I love her shirt! We celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday at Batson Children's Hospital -John Anthony


I think lots of people like the shirt from Smithhart Designs! My Heart Beats for Batson!













No comments:

Post a Comment