Friday, April 3, 2015

Choo, Choo, Bryce is 2!

What a crazy week this was! Papaw was in the hospital, and things were just very hectic. Regardless, we were able to celebrate our favorite little boy. I cannot believe he is two! He is such a charmer and still a complete Mommy's boy. He tilts his head, bats his incredibly long eyelashes, and flashes his dimples to get you hooked! He is talking so well and will speak in short sentences. He says "chocowat", "taabble", and "boia" so cutely. He is a fussy pants and knows how to turn the tears on and off. Papaw always told me that Bryce had his Mommy wrapped (he's right). Bryce loves Thomas the Train, so on his actual b-day, I sent cupcakes, juice, and Thomas whistles attached to balloons for all of his friends at school. His sweet teachers gave him some Thomas DVDs and a Thomas train. I also took an hour I'd earned off of work to take him to lunch at Chick-fil-a! GG even stopped by to give him some lovin'. We had a little party at our house with family over the weekend. Grammy made a delicious chocolate peanut butter cake, we had some Fox's Pizza, and Bryce got a new car to ride around in. He also got some clothes and a new table seat from his grands. I love my little Bryce-Man more than words, and watching him grow makes me miss my baby!  Regardless of how the week went, Bryce enjoyed his 2nd birthday! 








































Even though it wasn't some big fancy party, Avery said, "This is the best birthday party ever!" Kids have such a way of putting it all in perspective. It's about being together as a family and just cherishing our time and showing our love for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment