Monday, December 5, 2016

Milly Jean Bell

Our Sweet Rainbow Baby...

I cannot believe that an 8 pound 9 ounce baby was stuck in there!











Here are pictures from the first two weeks at home....





She's ticklish!


She makes some of the funniest faces. 










Avery wants to hold her all the time, unless she spits up or needs a diaper change! Figures. 







Bryce says she is "squishy like slime" and wants to hold her some times. He likes sitting by me holding her more. He still can't wrap his brain around her coming out of my tummy and how she doesn't talk or eat anything other than milk from Mommy. 






They love their sister!






























Milly had a one week old check-up at Woman's to make sure she was doing well. She looked great! They also did an echo to check her heart and all appears to be good there too. She was up to 8 lbs 6 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long! 




































She sleeps best on Mommy's chest on her tummy. 





I met a lady named Jamie Spanhut when she was pregnant with her baby, Milly, who was diagnosed with TS. We connected online, and Milly ended up going to Heaven sometime later. Jamie mailed my Milly this sweet butterfly lovie and a sleeper covered in butterflies in honor of her Milly. I love how God has connected me with so many people through Avery. I hope one day Jamie and I can meet in person. We both teach and seem to have a lot in common. She is so thoughtful to do something like that for us!




Our last moments as a family of four...








Welcome, Milly Jean Bell!
Milly was born at 7:33 A.M. on Friday, November 11. 2016. She was 8 pounds, 9 ounces, and 20 inches long. Her hair appears red, but when you look at it, you see dark brown, blonde, and red! It looks like she has highlights! Everyone has varying opinions on who she looks like. The day she was born, the moon was the closest it had been to earth since Papaw's birth year- 1948. It sort of gave me a special feeling that he was looking down on us. 
Here are several pictures from the hospital. The nurses monitored her a bit further due to hearing some fluid. They said she was "singing," but it went away. Other than that, Milly did beautifully with no issues. 









































































































































More pics from home the first few weeks...












Coming HOME...Sunday, Nov. 13, 2016









More hospital pics....


























It is frustrating blogging right now because it is difficult to put pictures in order between my IPhone and my SLR. That is why everything is mixed up within a post! Hopefully, they will make it more user friendly at some point! 

Milly Jean, what can I say? I am so thankful for this sweet baby! She's the last one out of this body, and I have peace about her being the baby of the family. God has truly blessed us in the last several months! Milly eats well, sleeps pretty well. and is an all around "good" baby. She is pretty laid back so far, and she is very alert. I know I will enjoy watching her grow and change. The first year is the best! It goes by way too fast, so I will try to savor every last second. 

Welcome to the world, Milly Jean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment