Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to Avery!

HAPPY 4th Birthday to 
our (not so) little butterfly, 
Avery Elizabeth! 
6/9/13

0


1

                                               

2

                                             

3


4


Oh, we couldn't love her more! 


She colors, plays outside, dances, and sings
Toy Story, chocolate, and YouTube videos are a few of her favorite things



At school and at church, she's sweet as can be.
She brings out the "bad" at home for only Mom and Dad to see!


Mommy's learned really quickly, "You don't tell me what to do!"
Didn't everyone say this was supposed to happen at two?


 While she can be trying, sassy, and frustratingly tough... 
Her moments of sweetness cancel out all the other stuff!


She's still got that amazing laugh, twinkling eyes, and a contagious smile...
She's a funny joker with the best personality I've seen in a while. 


 Who can believe Avery  is already turning FOUR? 
Our life without her would be such a complete BORE! 


 She fills this home with so much happiness and love.
For her, we give all the credit to our Father up above! 

                                               
We pray she continues to stay happy, healthy, and free
 As Avery Elizabeth would say, "Happy Birthday to ME!"




The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the words of your hands. 
Psalm 138:8



Avery "Funnies" and "Not So Funnies"

* "Mommy, you not my best friend."
* "Mommy, you don't tell me what to do."
* "Mommy, I write you sad note, right now." 
* "No, I not." 
* "Yes, I is." 
* Me: "Avery, if you keep talking ugly, I am going to call Ms. Angie and tell her. It will make 
   her very sad."
   Avery: (putting hand to ear as if on the phone) "Hello, Angie? Mommy don't listen, ok?   
   Bye! Mommy, I call Angie." 
* "Bryce smilin'." 
* "Thank you Mommy/Daddy for givin' that to me!"
* "I don't like that. I don't eat it."
* "I'ma be a ballina!" (ballerina)
* " Oh, that's not good!"
* "I be good!" 
* "I sorry, I is." 
* "Oops." 
* "I scared." 
* "I go to the grocery store, Mommy!" 
* "You got GOT, Daddy!" (thanks Jake :) 
* She also sings her own renditions of "Mary Had a Little Lamb," "This Little Light of Mine," "Happy Birthday," and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."


Avery's 4th Birthday Ice Cream Party


We ate at Chick-fil-a ( a little tradition) the day before Avery's birthday this year. 


Avery's last night as a 3 year old! 


For Avery's birthday party this year, we decided to have a party for just her and her cousin, Cooper at GG's and Papaw's. Uncle Mitch, Aunt Becca, and Cooper will be moving to Ohio soon, and to say we will miss them is an understatement. We had an ice cream party with Avery's requested hot pink cupcakes (made by Mrs. Prejean and were delicious). She got a Mickey Mouse DVD from Cooper, some Twinkle Toe light up shoes from GG and Pap, and some dance stuff for her upcoming camp.  Avery also got a big surprise from Mommy, Daddy, and Bryce at the end- a Jeep! We will celebrate again with Jake's family next week, so our little girl will continue a week long celebration! 











































No comments:

Post a Comment